Tanjung Benoa is a hub of all things water sports. A perfect Bali vacation for someone who wants to work up an appetite waterskiing and top it off with a delicious meal at the end of the day.
Tanjung Benoa is a nice part of Bali. Still has some culture, without being spoilt by tourism. Peaceful. Most hotels line the beach or are close to it. Most activities are based around the beach, with lots of water sports available.
The Ugly Truth
- If your not going to do any watersports, there is not that much else to do here besides relax, and I’d probably prefer to relax in Jimbaran or Uluwatu.
The Silver Lining
- The beaches are calm and this is a great area for families
- Bumbu Bali Restaurant has some of the best food Bali has to offer and is located here
Things To Do
This is a tough one, because overall there is a wide variety of water sports, but not that much else to do here. There are some great restaurants. A few shops, but not the best value. However, there is more of ‘Bali’ in this area then there is in Nusa Dua.
- Water sports (Jet ski, Parasailing, water skiing, wakeboarding etc.)
- Delish Food
- Balinese Cooking school
- Spa’s within resorts
- Scuba diving
- Kid-friendly swimming (aka. lack of waves)